Julia Shalet is an acclaimed innovator helping people to move forward with their ideas, as well as the award-winning author of The Really Good Idea Test (Pearson). She is a lecturer at the University College, and a Course Director with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). At New World Encounters we had the pleasure to ask Julia for some advice for our audiences that are working on product development.
We spoke about:
- What is a “product doctor”?
- Her book The Really Good Idea Test (Pearson) and what kind of guidance it gives the readers.
- Julia’s test method before investing.
- Biggest pain points organisations have when developing new products.
- Which is the best way for an organisation to start with product development.