Training courses offered by Upgrade Media, a training organization, and also offered by its brand NWE Academy.
How do you register for a course?
Or you can contact us:
By phone: +33 6 25 98 97 12
By mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For foreign companies. Click on the “Register” button below “Professionnel·le sans OPCO”. You can then fill in the registration form
For the establishment of contracts with paying agencies and training agreements, please find below the essential information:
Upgrade Media’s NAF code: 7022Z
SIRET number: 849 0437 165 00012
URSSAF number: 827000002186338824
Legal form: SAS with a capital of 5,000 euros
RCS : Lyon 849 0437 165
Intra-community VAT number: FR63849437165
Declaration of activity registered under number 84691693569 with the prefect of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region.
A simplified training agreement completed by Upgrade Media is sent to the Training Manager.
If you want your Skills Operator (OPCO) to pay for the Upgrade Media training, either :
- you make the prior request for agreement to be reimbursed (DPC) to the OPCO at the latest at the same time as the request for registration to Upgrade Media;
- you mention the OPCO concerned on the Upgrade Media registration form.
If not (CPD done too close to the training or after the training), Upgrade Media will not be aware of the possible acceptance of coverage and your organization will be billed directly.
Follow-up of your registration
Processing your registration
All registrations are entered as soon as possible, at the latest one week after their receipt; their registration triggers the sending of an acknowledgement of receipt and the issuing of a training agreement.
An invitation specifying the place, time and means of access is sent to you 15 days before the training.
The invitation is sent to the trainee and to the Training Manager.
The course of the training
All our training courses take place either :
- on the company’s premises (in-company training),
- in cities where accommodation is close and varied. A map to the training location is sent with the invitation,
- via platforms such as Zoom, Google Meet, Teams…
The training sessions start at 9 am and end at around 5.30 pm. Upon arrival, participants are directed to the training room and are invited to an informal introduction over a welcome coffee. Two breaks are planned, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
The time of the last day of the course is agreed with the group, so that those who have to use public transport can get there on time.
We guarantee a training duration of 7 hours per day.
Meal expenses are paid by the trainee.
Cancellation or postponement
Any course started is due in full, even if the participant does not show up.
student may be replaced at any time without charge, provided that the name of the replacement has been communicated in writing in advance and that he/she meets the required conditions.
Cancellations must be made in writing.
They give rise :
- to a full credit if received no later than 15 days before the start of the course,
- to be invoiced as a lump sum according to the time limit :
- 30% if the cancellation is received less than 15 days and up to and including 10 days before the start of the course,
- 50% if received less than 10 days and up to 3 days before the start of the course.
- 100% if the Company receives the cancellation less than three days before the D-day.
Under no circumstances may this forfeiture be deducted from the amount of the contribution to the development of professional training.
Upgrade Media reserves the right to postpone or cancel a training, to modify the location and content or the choice of facilitators if circumstances so require.
After the training
You will receive a personal certificate showing the number of hours you have attended the course. This certificate must be kept. A copy of the certificate will be sent with the invoice.