Legal Notices for New World Encounters
This website has been designed and is published by
Upgrade Media, SASU
whose head office is located at
19 rue Mercière
69002 Lyon, France
Siret : 849 437 165 00012
Phone : 06 25 98 97 12
Email : email@example.com
President of the SASU : David Sallinen
The New World Encounters website is hosted by ionos.fr
1&1 IONOS SARL – 7 place de la Gare, 57200 Sarreguemines
0970 808 911 / https://www.ionos.fr/contact
The hypertext links present on this website towards other websites do not engage the responsibility of Upgrade Media and its brand New World Encounters (NWE) as for the contents of these websites.
What data do we collect?
During the various contacts we have with you, you may be asked to provide us with information about yourself. They are collected in particular when you subscribe to our newsletter, register for a workshop, an event, a white paper or a training course that we organize.
Upgrade Media and its brand NWE may thus be required to ask you to fill in
- First and last name
- Job Title
- Company name
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Your opinion on our programs, trainings, events and any other information you wish to share with us.
What do we use your data for?
The processing of personal data is intended for the management of the relationship with our contacts and prospects. In particular, this processing tends to communicate to the person concerned information on the news of events, training, workshops, white papers…
Upgrade Media and its brand NWE are thus likely to process your personal data to:
- Provide the information or services you have requested to receive (for example: sending our newsletter following your registration, sending a catalog or a training program etc.)
- Take into account your registration to one of our events, training, workshop, white paper…)
- To invoice your participation.
- Evaluate your satisfaction following your participation in one of our actions.
- Contact you for marketing and prospecting actions related to our actions (events, training, workshops, white papers…)
Only Upgrade Media is the recipient of your personal data.
Identity of the data controller
The person in charge of the processing is SASU Upgrade Media, whose premises are located at 19 rue Mercière, 69002 Lyon, France. Tel : 06 25 98 97 12 ; Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Article 34 of the Law “Informatique et Libertés” No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access and rectify data concerning you. You can exercise this right by sending us an e-mail (email@example.com), by sending us a letter (19 rue Mercière, 69002 Lyon) or by using the contact form on the site in the contact section.
You can receive information about your personal data stored, but also correct, delete and oppose the processing of your personal data. You can withdraw your consent to the partial or total use by Upgrade Media and its brand NWE of your personal data at any time.
The newsletter sent by NWE via the MailChimp tool integrates an unsubscribe link in the footer of the e-mail to stop receiving them and a link to manage your preferences to update your data.
The configuration of each browser is different and is described in the help menu of your browser, in order to know how to modify your wishes regarding cookies:
- Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
It is also possible to set your browser to tell websites that you do not want to be tracked. (“Do No Track” option).
Learn more: the Do Not Track documentary series on privacy and the economics of the Web.
For analytics cookies:
We use Google Analytics to measure the audience of our website. Analytical cookies collect data about the use of our website and help us to improve its operation and to know which parts of the website are of most interest to our visitors. If you do not want our site to store cookies in your browser for audience measurement purposes, please install this add-on to your browser:
- Google Analytics Cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For “Social Network” cookies:
Social cookies allow you to interact with the social modules present on the site. Deactivating them therefore prevents any interaction with social networks.
- To manage your data on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- To manage your data on Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170518-use-of-cookies-and-similar-technologies-by-twitter
- To manage your data on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?_l=fr_FR