Interview with Dmitry Shishkin an award-winning, experienced C level leader, specializing in digital transformation, content strategy, change and culture management, and innovation in a global setting.
In preparation of our workshops on Product Development we wanted to better understand how content interferes with product in the media world.
We spoke with Dmitry about:
- Dmitry Shishkin’s background.
- Why he considers product and content as one.
- The importance a focus and clear goals for product development success.
- Understanding User Needs.
- What is Synthetic Media and how can we do most of it.
- The future of media.
- Dmitry’s favorite newsletters.
- Develop the right skills to accelerate the transformation of your media!
- Training and study tours are essential levers for success when it comes to transformation. Here’s why…
- Producing the content worth paying for
- GNI Innovation Challenges: Three questions for Ludovic Blecher
- Study tours are an indispensable way to grow your executives and boost your projects